FOR BISIBELE BATH POWDER:
Chana dal/chanaga pappu 1/4 cup
Coriander seeds 1/2 cup
Urad dal/Minapappu 1 tbsp
Red chilies 10-12
Cumin seeds/Jeera 1 tsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Whole mace/Javitri 1/2
Marati mogga 4
Desiccated Coconut 4 tbsp
Khuskhus 2 tsp
Fenugreek seeds/Menthulu 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida 1 tsp
Curry leaves 12-15
1) Dry roast urad dal and chana dal in a pan.
Roast till nice aroma comes and they turn golden brown. Once done keep aside.
2) Now dry roast coriander,cumin and fenugreek seeds in low flame. We can smell the spices that is when we have to take them aside.
3) Now dry roast cinnamon, cloves, mace , black pepper and marati mogga in a pan.
Your kitchen will be aromatic by now. Keep aside .
4) Similarly dry roast red chilies, poppy seeds and curry leaves separately.
Keep aside and let them cool.
5)Dry roast the desiccated coconut until it turns golden color. keep aside.
6)Now cool all the spices that are roasted. Break the red chilies into Small pieces because that helps in smooth grinding.
7) First grind the poppy seeds,red chilies and spices.
8)Now add the dals and remaining things into fine powder.
Store in an air tight container to prevent the loss of aroma. Keep them in refrigerator and use when needed.