All purpose flour/Maida 1 cup
Powdered Sugar 1/2 cup
Baking soda 1 tbsp
Nutella 1/2 cup
Oil 1/2 cup
Nuts(cashew nuts, almonds) 1/4 cup
1) Powder the sugar and set aside.
Take maida/all purpose flour , baking soda and sugar .
Sieve them together for even mixing.
2) Add oil and nutella to them. Mix them well.
3) Whisk the egg. And then add it to the mixture.
Mix thoroughly making sure there are no lumps.
4) Grease a microwave safe bowl.
Then pour the mixture batter into it.
Microwave on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Insert a tooth pick and check for it to come clean. If the batter sticks to the toothpick microwave again for 30 seconds.
* Whisk egg and then add oil and nutella to it.
Then add the whole mixture to the dry flour.
Mixes good this way too.
adapted recipe from Nishitha asrani