CABBAGE YOGURT SALAD
Cabbage and yogurt as salad we never think to try this(so am I).High in fiber, low in calories, rich in anti-oxidants , a modified leafy vegetable recipe in just 5 minutes, let us give a try. When I was a kid my parents attended Yoga, so as part of the Yoga food this was added to our menu at least 3 days a week.
But now I started to love this specially after I had my baby.I was lazy and tired to work out. So I opted for this salad.A tummy full of food in just few calories I think that can beat out the taste. Hope you all would love this too...
INGREDIENTS::
Cabbage(shredded) 1 cup
Yogurt(low fat) 1/2 cup(adjust accordingly)
Salt as needed
PROCEDURE::
1)Shred the cabbage , wash and keep aside.
2)Whisk the yogurt .
3)Mix the cabbage, yogurt and salt .Combine and mix well just before eating .



Comments
Post a Comment